top of page

Family and Friends

Público·22 miembros

Download Movie I Am Kalam Dvdrip Torrent

Download Movie I Am Kalam Dvdrip Torrent

I Am Kalam is a 2011 Indian Hindi-language drama film that tells the story of Chhotu, a poor boy who dreams of becoming a scientist like Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, the former President of India. The film was directed by Nila Madhab Panda and starred Harsh Mayar, Gulshan Grover, Hussan Saad, and Beatrice Ordeix. The film won many awards and accolades at various national and international film festivals. [1]

DOWNLOAD: https://tenxinilsthough.blogspot.com/?download=2w4s4X

If you want to watch this inspiring and heartwarming film, you can download it from the internet using a torrent client. A torrent is a file that contains information about the location and availability of other files that can be downloaded from peer-to-peer networks. A torrent client is a software that can read the torrent file and download the desired files from other users who have them. [2]

One of the sources where you can find the torrent file for I Am Kalam is [this website]. It has a good quality DVDRip version of the film with English subtitles. The file size is 698 MB and the download speed depends on your internet connection and the number of seeders (users who have the complete file and are sharing it). You can also read the comments and reviews of other users who have downloaded the film from this source. [3]

To download the movie using this torrent file, you need to have a torrent client installed on your computer. There are many free and popular torrent clients available online, such as [BitTorrent], [uTorrent], [qBittorrent], etc. You can choose any one of them according to your preference and compatibility with your operating system. [4]

After installing the torrent client, you need to open the torrent file with it. This will start the download process and show you the progress and details of the download. You can pause, resume, or cancel the download at any time. You can also adjust the settings of the torrent client to optimize the download speed and bandwidth usage. [5]

Once the download is complete, you can enjoy watching I Am Kalam on your computer or any other device that supports video playback. You can also share the file with others by keeping it in your torrent client and seeding it. This will help other users who want to download the same file and also show your appreciation for the film and its makers. [6]

I hope this article was helpful and informative for you. If you liked I Am Kalam, you can also check out other films by Nila Madhab Panda, such as Jalpari: The Desert Mermaid, Kaun Kitney Paani Mein, Halkaa, etc. You can also learn more about Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam and his life story from his books, such as Wings of Fire, Ignited Minds, My Journey, etc. [7]

Thank you for reading this article and happy downloading!

References:

• [I Am Kalam - Wikipedia]

• [What is a torrent? - How-To Geek]

• [I Am Kalam 2010 Hindi DVDRip XviD E-SuB xRG - The Pirate Bay]

• [Best Torrent Clients for Windows in 2021 - TechRadar]

• [How to Download Torrents (with Pictures) - wikiHow]

• [How to Seed Files (with Pictures) - wikiHow]

• [Nila Madhab Panda - IMDb]

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

©2020 by Citizen Jane Blog. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page